- Does your workplace cultivate optimism and energy?
- Do you meet stress with compassion and grit?
- Do people speak out and speak up with concerns and ideas?
- Do leaders lead with a work-life perspective?
Demonstrate your commitment to building a culture that values work-life mix by bringing the pledge to your workplace.
Culture shift means putting action behind the pledge. Leaders set the tone and managers are the engine for a culture where workers feel trusted, work flexibly, and take healthy risks that keep your organization on the cutting edge of your business.
Build a Better Culture will help you:
- Build work-life programs based on diversity and inclusion so that all workers can be engaged and thrive
- Use the Work-Life Pledge in tandem with your well-being initiatives
- Tackle burnout and compassion fatigue and find joy in work
- Coach leaders to lead with more compassion
- Leverage personal strengths in leadership and develop emotional intelligence